Welcome to Coffs Coast Little Athletics.
We’d like to offer you a huge welcome and hope you will take the time to see what our club has to offer.
There is a bunch of information here including registration times, dates and locations and a few frequently asked questions for people who may be new to the Little Athletics world.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a line, otherwise we look forward to meeting you at registration. If you are unable to make our registration days you can come to one of our Thursday club nights to register.
PLEASE NOTE – REGISTRATIONS ARE ONLINE ONLY. PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW
REGISTRATIONS OPEN AUGUST 1 EACH YEAR
IF YOU ARE RE-REGISTERING YOU WILL BE SENT AN EMAIL FROM LITTLE ATHLETICS WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS PLEASE CONTACT LITTLE A NSW ON 96334511 TO OBTAIN THIS. OTHERWISE CLICK ABOVE AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS FOR A NEW REGISTRATION. IF YOU ARE REGISTERING MORE THAN 1 CHILD CLICK ON FAMILY REGISTRATION FOR THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU ARE REGISTERING.
(Note: If you get a message to say a code has expired just click continue to go to the registration page)
- For children of all abilities aged 5 to 17 (must be 5 to start, can start mid season)
- Age groups based on age as at 30/9/17 + one (ie born 6/8/2005 is Under 12)
- Must sight proof of age on new registration (ie birth cert, baby book etc)
- Costs $110 (1), $190 (2), $260 (3), $320 (4), $380 (5)
- If new registration additional $35 per athlete to purchase Centre singlet or crop top. Note all athletes must have Centre singlet or crop top.
WHY NOT COME DOWN AND TRY IT OUT
You are welcome to join us for two consecutive weeks on a trial basis – trial fee is $20 per child and will be deducted from your registration fee should you decide to register for Little Athletics for the entire season.
ABOUT COFFS COAST LITTLE ATHLETICS – THURSDAY PROGRAM
- Athletes must wear their athlete number on the front of their singlet/crop top, the Athlete number will be supplied once your child has been registered. Note for parents returning for the new season that sequential numbering system is being introduced across the state.
- At least one parent/guardian must be in attendance at all times on competition Thursdays. Parent involvement crucial for running of Thursday competition. Little Athletics is quite labour intensive and we really appreciate your involvement.
- Please don’t consider registering your child if a parent cannot attend Thursday
- Compete at Toormina Oval, Toormina Road, Toormina on Thursdays
- Season commences 3:50pm Thursday 21 September 2017, with an introduction night, then after the holidays 4.50pm Thursday 12 October 2017 through to Thursday 22 March 2018 (4 week break Christmas/New Year). Presentation day from about 4.30pm Thursday 29 March 2018 at Boambee Bay Reserve.
- Great social environment for kids and parents. Everyone competes at the same time.
- Focus is on Personal Bests not winning
- Athletes have the opportunity to compete at Zone (Nambucca Heads 9 & 10 Dec 2017 – cost $15, program $5 plus a $20 refundable volunteer levy per child – which will be refunded if you have fulfilled your duty on the help roster for Zone, Regional and State competitions) and then qualify for Region (Tamworth 3 & 4 Feb 2018) and State Championships (Homebush 23, 24 & 25 Mar 2018).
- All events available ie sprints, middle distance, hurdles, throws, walks and jumps (depends on age group – i.e. – shot put for all ages whilst javelin starts from U11s)
- Doesn’t matter if you can’t come every week. One off cost, no weekly fees.
- Athletics is great foundation to build skills for other sports
- Certificate presentations at end of season to all athletes with reasonable attendance.
- Website www.coffscoastathletics.org.au
- Enquires to Tanya Upsall on 0414754964 or firstname.lastname@example.org